In this episode of CCCM, we go from the worms of Squirm to the slugs of Slugs. Listen, right click and download, or find us on Itunes.
Source: Crazy Creepy Cool Movies – Slugs
Heather and I tackle another movie one of us has never seen: 1987′s Dirty Dancing. Listen, right click and download, or find us on Itunes.
Source: Never Seen It – Dirty Dancing
- wikipedia – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I
- Stan Veit’s History of the Personal Computer, by Stan Veit – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1566640237/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
- Fire in the Valley, The Making of the Personal Computer, by Freiberger & Swaine – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0071358927/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
- Steve Wozniak talks Apple I (YouTube) – https://
- Leo Laporte & Sellam Ismail highlight the Apple I (YouTube) – https://
- (Cnet.com) Wozniak: $666.66 seemed like a good idea – http://news.cnet.com/1606-2-5937610.html
- Briel Computers Replica 1 – http://www.brielcomputers.com/wordpress/?cat=30
- MESS Emulator – http://www.mess.org/
- OpenEmulator – http://www.openemulator.org/
- Mike Willegal’s Apple I Registry – http://www.willegal.net/appleii/apple1-originals.htm
- Mike Willegal’s Mimeo Replica – http://www.willegal.net/appleii/apple1-kit.htm
- Mike Willegal’s Apple I Information Website – http://www.willegal.net/appleii/apple1.htm
- Book: iWoz by Steve Wozniak – http://www.amazon.com/iWoz-Computer-Invented-Personal-Co-Founded/dp/0393330435/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368995845&sr=8-1
- Book: Apple I Replica Creation: Back to the Garage by Tom Owad and Steve Wozniak – http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/193183640X/applefritter-20
- Apple I Auctions (Computer World) – http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9238865/Rare_working_Apple_1_computer_to_hit_auction_block_this_month
- May, 2013 Apple I Auction (NPR) – http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2013/05/26/186710754/apple-1-computer-fetches-671-000-at-auction
- Classic Computing Blog (David Greelish) – Lonnie Mims Interview – http://www.classiccomputing.com/CC/Blog/Entries/2012/12/10_Record_Breaking_Price_Paid_At_Auction_For_First_Apple_Computer_-_But_This_Collector_Owns_Two_Of_Them!.html
- CFFA1 Compact Flash Interface – http://dreher.net/?s=projects/CFforApple1&c=projects/CFforApple1/definition.php
- Apple I Owner’s Club – http://www.applefritter.com/apple1
- Joe Torzewski’s Apple I Page – http://torzewski.tripod.com/apple1computer/
Vic Sage, Claymation Werewolf, and Phishbon3s are back to talk about the next episode of Twilight Zone, which includes “Wordplay”, “Dreams For Sale”, and “Chameleon”. Listen, right click and download, or find us on Itunes.
Episode 004 is the Lux Radio Theatre production of Walt Disney’s Pinocchio.
Source: Lux Radio Theatre “Pinocchio”
Thanks to Pixel8 for the music, find more of his work at his Soundcloud page
Source: Changes in the Works (2013)
Worms. Why did it have to be worms. It is worms, a bunch of worms, as our next episode of Crazy, Creepy, Cool Movies brings us 1976′s Squirm. Listen, right click and save as, or find us on Itunes.
Mike and Carrington discuss the classic arcade game Ladybug
Source: No Quarter 34: Ladybug
This week’s episode is all about my favorite video game of all time, Adventure, created by Warren Robinett. LOTS of great listener stories and memories this week, thanks for sending them! I also get a little ranty about E.T. and the Alamagordo landfill. Sorry about that. Next week’s show will be about Demons to Diamonds and Steeplechase, both by Atari (although Steeplechase was a Sears exclusive). If you have any stories for these games, or any stories about the 2600 in general, or even if you’re a new listener and you have a story about a game I’ve already covered, send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thank you so much for listening!
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/2600GameByGame
Like on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/2600GameByGamePodcast
Read the blog http://2600gamebygamepodcast.blogspot.com/
Source: Episode 15 – Adventure by Atari